Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh my word!

Has it really been that long since I last did a blog entry!! We are almost at the beginning of December and it has been over two months! So really sorry to the "followers" of my blog - I am certainly going to make a concerted effort to not leave it so long! So where do I start...!

Lots of things have happened in the last two months so I am going to put the highlights and blog them separately as the week goes by.

Firstly, I can't even remember October besides our Halloween party (that will be a whole other post!) so lets start with November! Secondly, It was Peter's birthday on 07 November - happy birthday, babes! We spent a relaxing afternoon at a place called Dubai Creek Park, the boys had lots of fun just running wild and spend most of their time at the Creek catching crabs! Bryce's ultimate goal is to catch anything that is alive! Peter does what he does best and caught a nap (he doesn't know I took this picture!).


Thirdly and lastly (for now!) one of my highligts for November was to spend a wonderful evening with our friends, Bruce and Celeste and we went to go see a live cooking show with Ainsley Harriot! It was fabulous! We arrived and were given glasses upon glasses of delicious Moet champagne with sushi type snacks. The show started with Ainsley at around 20h30 and he was hysterically funny - he is even better live than watching him on his shows "Ready, steady, cook!" - my cheeks were so sore from all the laughter!


Celeste and I managed to get our books signed my Ainsley - unfortunately, Peter had to babysit so Ainsley wrote - "thanks for looking after the sprogs (kids) - get cooking"! Here is a picture of Celeste and I with Ainsley and I have also added a video - Ainsley with Brian Turner doing a impromptu karaoke number. (That is Celeste's comments and laughter in the background!)


I had a very successful scrapbooking crop day which a friend of mine, Tracey and I which we organised this past weekend! 35 ladies all cropping and it was fantastic! Such good feeback too! Will blog about that and post some pics a bit later!

I will be blogging again shortly, I promise! For my cardmaking followers, I made a few cards and scrapbook pages too so will add those soon!

Until next time...!

3 comments:

Firenze said...

My what Glamour Pusses! And Ainsley looks nice too.

Firenze said...

And happy belated birthday Peter!

Looks like it was a goooood nap!

Helen

Congopit said...

My my my, yes it has been a long time, too much fun I see! Sorry for a belated Happy Birthday to you too! I thought about you on the 2nd Dec, but forgot to post a wish! Hope it was great! Keep up the good work, looks like your Scrapping is making leaps and bounds!