Monday, June 21, 2010

I AM BACK!

Yes, I know it really has been a VERY long time since my last update but you know...life got busy! What can I say... So thought what better time while sitting watching the 2010 World Cup soccer (and I can tell you I am NOT a soccer fan at all but I thought best I show my support just in case someone asked "did you see the match between...?")!

So yes, life has been a tad busy with our family "trek" (also know as "move") back from Dubai in March last year, yes, can you believe that! We have been back in Cape Town for over 15 months and it really feels like we haven't left! I started my cardmaking and scrapbooking business up and running again and it has been keeping me really, really busy! So now this blog will be dedicated to all my cardmaking and scrapbooking projects, a little bit about my life and travels (with a few personal updates for the rest of the family) so please feel free to delete yourself from the mailing if you don't want to receive any future blogging blah, blah from me!

So here is a little bit of cardmaking inspiration for you:



This card was made with the Cuttlebug butterfly die cut, scored into 3 sections to create a tier-folded card and finished off with red rhinestones and beads.

So this will be the start of many more bloggings to come to keep you up to date with all kinds of creativity, events, etc.

Have a happy week!

Until later...


1 comment:

Firenze said...

Oh it's so good to have you back here (in SA) and online! I was playing with these step cards recently and didn't even thing of using my butterflies! Thanks for the great tip! TFS too!
Helen -- Firenze Cards