Thursday, April 24, 2008

4 card ideas with one stamp!

Hello again! Not much to report from the emirate of Dubai! Although tomorrow (24th) is our wedding anniversary - 9 years! Well done babes for putting up with me for so long! We both need a medal of endurance!

We will be off later on Thursday afternoon to visit another emirate called Abu Dhabi about a 140 km drive from Dubai to get my aunt and uncle their visit visa. They will be visiting us for 2 days next weekend.

So, I did more creating and came up with these 4 cards using one stamp keeping with the theme of the same colours but still managing to make 4 different looking cards.

I hope that these cards will inspire you to get creating!

2 comments:

Firenze said...

These are wonderful! So simple yet effective. And luckily I have all those embossing folders too :) Helen

Vixykins said...

Oooh they remind me of chocolate limes :D

Great cards hun!