Thursday, April 3, 2008

Doing what I do best!

So, I got down to being a bit creative over the last couple of days - have my moments of being inspired as I am so out of routine that I have to get myself motivated to get things done. Let me know what you think...

Still not sure what I am going to be doing with my business. At the moment I am still waiting for my resident visa to be issued (I have been speaking to a few people and it has sometimes taken up to 6 months for their visas to be issued!). Not sure if I am going to survive that long without having a car!
Peter is hoping to go fishing with the boys tomorrow so that will be a lot of fun for them. I will sit on the side, relax and read my book. That is if I can survive the weather. It is getting hotter here - today it supposed to be 33 degrees (feels like 40!) with humidity of 54 %! I heard Cape Town is also having a heat wave! Don't know if I am going to survive the summer! Thank goodness for airconditioning!!

Until later...

3 comments:

Irene Engelbrecht said...

Hi Ronita. I love your cards very impressive. It is great to get your updates thank you.

marilynmurphy said...

Hi Ronita,

Looks like the old inspiration is back. Cards are really stunning.

Hugz

Marilyn

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards girl, Just a quick question, where can I get blank square cards and envelopes in SA, I just can't find them!

hope you are well lovies Debs