Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Guess where I am...

Okay I know I was behind on my "blogging" but this is seriously too far behind! So have you guessed yet where I am....

Well, as most of my South African family and friends know by now, myself, Bryce and Logan are back "home" in Cape Town for a lovely, long visit. Almost 7 weeks, woo hoo! Not so sure if the grandparents ie, my Mom and Dad are coping with the noise levels of the two boys, the fighting, the friends visiting, etc but they need some excitement in their lives for a while. Sorry, Mom and Dad won't be for too much longer!

It has been great to be back! So wonderful to see all the family and friends and to play "catch up"! Even managed to do some cardmaking and scrapbooking shopping this past week - not sure how I am going to fit it all in my suitcase! Husband, be warned, I think on your visit at the end of August before we leave to go back to Dubai you might have to pack just an overnight bag so I can use all your kilos!

Tomorrow we leave for the Eastern Cape to see all my aunts, uncles, cousins and my grandmother who is turning 87! Looking forward to that. We will be gone for about a week and a half visiting East London and then going to the Transkei to relax at a cottage, situated right on the beach! What more can you ask for.
Anyway, need to get back as we are leaving at 06h00 sharp!

3 comments:

Firenze said...

We're sooooo happy to have you here - however short/long it is!!

Congopit said...

Please call me. 0832609988
I left your cell no at home in Congo. I want to see you darlin.

Vixykins said...

Glad you're having a nice trip, wish I was there too!