Monday, June 30, 2008

Scrapbooking page layouts...

Below are the scrapbooking layouts I have done in the last week. Four of them are of Bryce's birthday party at Ratanga Junction and the last layout is of my Mom taking the boys down to the sea in East London. It was so much fun actually eventually getting down to actually spending some time doing these pages. I also realised I have a long way to go before I catch up. I suppose this is a start...
I invited two scrapbooking friends who are both South Africans! Amazing how in a foreign country you tend to gravitate to the people of your own nationality. I have come to realise that when you discuss things they know what you are talking about! So Tracey and Janine it was great fun spending the morning with you and I hope it won't be long before we get together and do it again! The motivation and company was truly great! Don't worry I didn't do all the layouts at once but got the first two pages done in the morning and felt so inspired I finished 3 more in the evening!



Some more card ideas to come soon...

1 comment:

Congopit said...

I love squares, you have given me inspiration to start scrapping tonight. Paul's out the entire week, so I should have lots of time to do it. xx